Wednesday, February 10, 2010

what.

Yeah, we finally got our snow day. But the circumstances are ridiculous. Sure, I looked at the radar map, and it's a doozy, but the school announced the snow day last night. Before a snowflake had even been seen. I set my alarm this morning anyway 'cause I wanted to hear it on the radio (just to make sure), and even though I was only half awake when I climbed down my ladder and trudged over to shut my alarm off, I could see fully well that we had not gotten any snow. It's been snowing a bit since I finally rolled out of bed again around 8:30, but honestly? New England is a strange, strange place.

I'll have another, more interesting post later. I know I hate posting more than once a day (I've fought with the EGE over this) but the other post has absolutely nothing to do with weather and I didn't want to ruin the next post with my snow day rant. So be on the lookout for that.

Hasta luego!

2 comments:

Ellie said...

Alex Gordon ♥

mandachan said...

yup :)
i'll do the pic post after lunch