Sunday, February 14, 2010

me pissing and moaning, part two



See, I told you there'd be another one.

So. Last night. Watched the first Star Wars and did not fall asleep but instead laughed at all the things I remembered seeing in Spaceballs. Ate awesome homemade pizza and nachos and such. Got an awesome Sierpinski heart (see this comic). And watched one of the smartest and mature people I know play with Bendaroos. Anti-Valentine's Day party well spent? I think so.

The following pictures are part of a poem I had to write in 8th grade algebra, oddly enough. That being said, I had to include a certain number of math terms. And even though our teacher was all perky and loved the holiday, I was in a pissy mood when I wrote this, so I'm quite honestly surprised that I got a 100 on it. It's emo and geeky and everything a valentine poem really shouldn't be. Which is probably why I think it's so awesome. (click on the pix to make them bigger)


I guess I'll be nice and end my rant there. It's like beating a dead horse at this point. Happy Chinese New Year instead! :)

(also happy birthday to Rob Thomas)

No comments: