Sunday, February 28, 2010

i am so tempted to try this

Duck®, the company that makes Duck Brand duct tape, just might have a solution to my prom woes. They hold a contest every year and give out scholarships for anyone who makes a prom dress/suit combination out of Duck tape. This is just incredible. I mean, look at these outfits.

All made out of Duck tape. It's just... wow. It's incredible. I know that anything I made would be nowhere near this good, but my gears are turning. I might just have to try this.

That's all :)

3 comments:

Laura said...

Even though I already have a dress for prom, I will SO do this with you! This looks like an amazing project and I want in! Let me know if and when you're gonna do it!

Gilsner said...

Do it! I mean, really, can't you get a seamstress to make a dress out of some sort of thin material and then you just cover it? After all, you need a lining... otherwise good luck getting out of the dress at the end of the night ;)

Seriously... so cool. Best prom dress EVER!

mandachan said...

i'm not sure if the contest allows a liner (but who would notice anyway?)

i'm not sure if i'll even have the time, the effort and quite honestly the patience to do this, but i'll keep y'all posted