Friday, February 12, 2010

hey! it worked!

My complaining must've done something, 'cause our beloved "Freak" is back with the Giants for 2 years and $23mil, plus various incentives for potential innings pitched, being an All-Star, MVP, etc. Regardless, that's a hee-uge raise from the $650K he got last year. I'm just happy that he's staying with the Giants and that the Stankees didn't sneak up under the radar and scoop him up.
Thanks going out to my dad for texting me that today :)

In other news, the Olympics start tonight! Yay! I've always liked watching the Olympics. And we're having a few people over tomorrow night, which may or may not be for an anti-Valentine's Day party. I know that at least one of those people coming over can never agree with me on movies, so the Olympics are sounding pretty nice right about now.

I guess that's it. Gotta go to weightlifting later and then I get to stay at the school to sell food and stuff at the basketball game tonight. Enjoy the rest of your day :)

No comments: