Monday, February 8, 2010

fútbol americano

Disclaimer: As a baseball blog, I will work to inform you, strictly unbiasedly, about the Super Bowl last night.

The truth: The above statement was a bold-faced lie. (Get it? "Bold-faced" lie? And it was bold? *Sigh*, never mind....)

Anyway. I didn't watch the game as I couldn't care less about it, but I will admit I was rooting for the Saints on the basis that my friend is a hee-uge Saints fan. And also on the premise that the EGE had said they wouldn't win 'cause they were down 10-zip in the first quarter. Now, I knew better than to use the 10-zip deficit as a guarantee that the Saints would lose, because I've seen weird things happen during the Bowl *cough2008Patriotscough*, so needless to say I was happy to see that I had been right about something for once.

Now, all I have to do is wait a few more days for Snowmageddon 2 and Spring Training to start! Yay!

(And yes, I realize the accenty U in the title isn't the same font.)

No comments: