Thursday, January 14, 2010

that wasn't bad

Aside from the fact that the test started with a question I didn't know the answer to (way to start off a test, huh?), the history exam wasn't all that bad. I only had to go back to like 5 questions out of the 191, and most of those were either obvious the second time around or I used the Sesame Street method of getting the answer ("one of these things is not like the other...").

Now for some music. This isn't the QC Music Tour, which is on a slight hiatus, but I got a bunch of CDs for Christmas, including the soundtrack for Fever Pitch. Great movie, pretty good soundtrack too. Here are videos of my favorites off the CD (2 of these are live performances so the sound isn't the best), enjoy!







I also liked "Who Killed Tangerine" by Tears for Fears, but I can't find a YouTube video of it.

Finally, happy birthday to Mikey P and Ellie :)

No comments: