Tuesday, January 12, 2010

more studying, more nutella

I have the essay part of my history final tomorrow so I should be prepping for that but I'll make this quick.

Gruddy finally has a home. The Indians picked him up and signed him to a minor league deal. Sure, it's a step down for the Gold Glove winner but it's better than being unsigned at all.

And I've decided that even though dressing up sucks and I hate it, normal cotton button-up shirts really aren't half bad. Mostly when the sleeves are unbuttoned and it's untucked and I have a shirt underneath it so I don't have to button it up. But prom ugliness will be starting soon so I might have to rant about it on here a bit if I run out of baseball stuff to talk about.

So yeah. Exams the rest of the week and then a 4 day weekend ^_^

2 comments:

Ellie said...

I'm glad he signed with a team I already root for. It gets too hard to root for so many different players when they are on so many different teams. But I think you know what I'm talking about.

And you get a 4 day weeked! I only get 3 days.

mandachan said...

yeah, keeping track of a bunch of different players/teams gets annoying after a while. but it's fun :)

we get a 4 day weekend only 'cause we have exams thursday/friday, then the weekend, MLK Day and then makeups is tuesday so we don't have to go unless we have a makeup exam.