Wednesday, January 13, 2010

i blame svetlana

For some reason, I felt compelled to wear a short-sleeve, black and red striped hoodie to school today with a tanktop and jeans. Yeah. Short-sleeve and tanktop. It's currently 29 degrees out with a wind chill of 19. I am not the smartest cookie in the box.
(If it helps, I'm also wearing a bomber hat and a scarf...)

The history essay bit was ok. The questions weren't that hard, and we got a notecard we could take home to jot notes on so we don't blank out while we're writing. The only problem is that I'm not a very fast writer, both physically and mentally, so having to write 2 mini-essays in 90 minutes was a bit of a problem. Not as bad as some of my friends with a different teacher, but still a pain. I almost didn't finish but luckily my hand cooperated and didn't cramp out too bad once I kicked into "OMG I'm Not Going to Finish" Mode. Now I need to take the multiple choice part (roughly 190 questions) tomorrow morning, have a fluff block, go home at 12 and take my AP bio and Spanish exams on Friday.

No new baseball news, at least of any importance to me.

No comments: