Tuesday, December 29, 2009

no more j-bay

The Mets and Jason Bay finally came to an agreement of 4 years and $66mil. You all probably know that already but I couldn't post it as soon as it happened seeing as I was at work yesterday and today and did not have internet access until I got home.
It's not a bad gig, actually. I just have to go through a buttload of files for a local dentist office and throw away all the old ones (which is pretty much all of them). The only drawbacks are that my hands get a little dry from the paper and my cuticles are shredded from stuffing my hands into envelopes to find out the date. Nothing a little lotion and tape can't solve.

Still no word on any of my boys. Methinks they're staying where they are.
And of course now that I say that, I'll probably just jinx myself and send them flying in all directions, or worse, to New York. And I ain't talkin' 'bout Citi Field. Seriously, I would cry if any of my boys got sent to the Bronx, even if that does mean seeing them more often.

No comments: