Thursday, December 10, 2009

here we go!

The Hot Stove League is finally heating up! This is what pulls me through the offseason.

Red Sox news:
  • Mike Lowell got the boot. He got sent to Texas for catcher Max Ramirez. Oh well. Sayonara, Lowell. It was fun while it lasted. Now we need a third baseman! Anyone know the number to the Royals' front office? ;)
  • The Sox also got 2 pitchers, DFA'd Twins pitcher Boof Bonser (his name makes me laugh), and DFA'd Rays' minor league pitcher Ramon Ramirez. Yes, now that makes 2 Sox pitchers with that name. Let's all hope they aren't both relief pitchers or they have different haircuts or middle names or initials or something.
And in Royals news, Mike Jacobs and John Bale (Mr. Door Puncher) got released.

No news on any of my 5 yet.

Random PS: I hate winter. I realize that everyone has problems with the air being so dry but I have had 3 bloody noses today, one of which woke me up at the delightful hour of 3 this morning. I do not appreciate being woken up at 3am for anything, especially a bloody nose. Ugh.

No comments: