Monday, December 7, 2009

|:|

(that's s'posed to be an unamused face)

Again with the friend drama! I'm sick of this! Make it stop!

Anyway, nothing much to report on in the Hot Stove League since winter meetings just started.

The only other thing I can think of to talk about is the lovely thesis paper I handed in today. Glad that's over with. I wrote this one on the women's and Negro Leagues in baseball. Yes, that makes 3 papers now that have been on something baseball-related. And the other two both got a 90 so if this one follows suit, it should also get a 90.

Stats monkeying for my paper:
- 10,548 characters in 2,066 words
- 71 sentences in 6 paragraphs
- 6 pages... and 2 lines (that bothered me a lot)
and no offense to the EGE but a topic that is a lot easier on the eyes and brain.

Guess that's it. More when it comes.

No comments: