Monday, November 30, 2009

that's what she said

I know, these jokes are like the epitome of lame but I pulled a few on myself and other people today so I feel compelled to post about them. It doesn't help that I have nothing else to write about.

First one: I was talking to the EGE on the way to class this morning and he got tripped up on a really easy word that shouldn't've been a tongue twister but apparently it was (I don't even remember what the word was). It reminded me of a running joke we have that he has no dexterity in his hands because at every marching band gig, his hands are so cold that he can't fold his marching band pants or button his jacket or whatever, so I have to do it for him. I was then prompted by my own snarkiness to say "Sheesh, you don't have any dexterity in your hands, you don't have any dexterity in your tongue either..." and then I cut myself off and thought about what I said.

Another one: Again, walking with the EGE but after school, and his hand started twitching really violently, so I asked what was up. He hadn't noticed, and I said, "Dude, your hand is all over the place," and again I cut myself off and thought about what I said.

Another another one: This one I sort of pulled on my friend Dan, except it was more like someone else said it and I laughed and then the other person realized what they said. We were waiting for drivers' ed to start (took my final exam today yay only 1 more fluff class to go!), and he was restringing his guitar so I was watching him, and one of the other guys in our class noticed that one of the strings was really loose/broken. Being a guitar string buff, he pointed it out to Dan and said, "Hey, your G string is broken." Cue the Mandachan laughing.

Oh, come on, you know you read this for the maturity level. Or the lack thereof, rather.

And I apologize for my wordiness lately. I guess I'm just trying to make up for the lack of topics with excessive wordiness about the things I do come across to talk about.

No comments: