Tuesday, November 3, 2009

my bad.

Look, I had a Halloween party to go to, a lazy day where I only left the house once 'cause I was doing homework, and a journalism conference in which I was gone from like 5 this morning til about 7:30ish last night, so I haven't really had a lot of time to post.
Plus, I have more homework today, a webcomic to post and a link to a video to post that doesn't have anything to do with the QC Music Tour but it's still important. So please watch the video. You'll probably recognize the song, unless you were living under a rock in 2000. What's so important about this video that I HAD to interrupt the QC Music Tour with it? You see that guy there in the first few seconds? The lead singer of Nine Days, John Hampson? Yeah, that guy? I met him yesterday. It was awesome. He was a speaker during the conference and he sang for us and it was so cool.

So yeah. I guess that's it.

No comments: