Saturday, November 21, 2009

little post today

I figured that it was ok for me to break my posting-every-day because I posted twice on Thursday which covered me for Friday. And I love how the title is "little post today" yet it's longer than the past few posts.

I went to one of the EGE's rocket launches today 'cause today was the launch where they would put pumpkins in some of the rockets and see how long they would stay up in the air. Not quite as cool as the pumpkin-launching catapults I saw in the news, but one of the pumpkins was on a 7-foot parachute so with the wind it probably flew for a good 10-15 minutes after it went out of sight. I was put in charge of picture taking, and I apparently took a few good shots. I was more happy that I figured out how to use one of the fancy digital SLRs.

And this has nothing to do with anything but anyone who goes to my school will know what happened to one of the football players today so I'm sending out my best wishes to him and his family.

No comments: