Sunday, November 15, 2009

information overload

Lots of things running through the Mandachan's mind lately. Driver's ed and how I'm ever going to manage leaving the comfort and safety of the parking lot. My thesis paper for US history that has a rough draft due next monday that I have yet to start. AP bio and classes in general. The fact that the 2-year anniversary of the blog is in January and somehow I need to think of a better summarizing post than last year. The combination of a power outage this morning, my laptop being fixed and the desktop being occupied preventing me from getting to my homework until now. Baseball awards, offseason trades, hoping my boys will stay where they are, still getting over the fact that the Defenders left and GOSH DANGIT WHY CAN'T WE JUST SKIP AHEAD TO SPRING TRAINING?!

Blah. Off to do homework :P

No comments: