Friday, November 6, 2009

i'm having a bad week.

I swear, this week could not get any worse. And of course, now that I said that, it will. Somehow.
So. A breakdown of my week:
  • Tuesday: I got rejected from the school's NHS chapter while most of my friends got in. Hence the Chernobyl-style meltdown.
  • Wednesday: The Yankees won the World Series. I know, I didn't want the Phillies to win either but I REALLY didn't want the Yankees to win it.
  • Thursday: I found out about the World Series and also that one of my boys may or may not be a pothead. That's right. I was THIS close to taking my Lincecum shirt out of my closet and ripping it to shreds, I was so mad. Yeah, him speeding down I-5 wasn't good either, but this marijuana thing better be a one-time, fluke thing. 'Cause if it gets worse, he's getting the boot. And I will not be a happy camper.
  • Today: Realizing that this week has kinda sucked, I joked around, saying that "this week couldn't get any worse." I then proceeded to bite my lip to the point of bleeding not once but twice during history, I shut my thumb in the piano keyboard cover thing in band, get water splooshed in my face by my own water bottle during lunch and I'm just waiting for something else to happen. Ugh.

Now that I think of it, this would make a good Drowning in Turtles comic, with me going through the week and my little black storm cloud growing each day.

2 comments:

Gilsner said...

Sorry you're having such a rotten week. Here's hoping your weekend makes up for it!

mandachan said...

thanks :)