Thursday, November 12, 2009

great.

I really hate being sick. I also hate missing school only because then I'm behind and then I feel like an idiot when I come back. I just really hope this blows over so I don't have to miss tomorrow too and then have to make up not one but two tests. 'Cause that would really suck.

Red Sox, This is Your Captain Speaking: 'Tek is back with the Sox, which I'm glad about. Yeah, he's had a bit of a sucky past two years, and yeah, I know we also have V-Mart, but 'Tek is like the team dad and he helps bring the team together. (ps: I don't know if he's still captain but I wanted to put that headline up anyway)

I guess that's it. Hang in there if you're sick, too (and that goes for computers as well, since I know there's a nasty computer virus going around).

2 comments:

Ellie said...

I'm glad Varitek is back with the Sox but for a completely different reason. I truly believe it would've been a disaster if he ended up on the Mets. But it would be weird if he wasn't on the Red Sox. (being captain and all)

mandachan said...

yeah, it seems like he's been with the sox for practically forever, just like wakefield. it'd be so weird seeing him somewhere else.