Tuesday, October 27, 2009

now that the postseason is officially ruined...

i am going to show my disapproval by revolting from my ways and capitalizing.

Now that I have that off my face, now would be a good time to introduce my next big project. It's probably common knowledge on here that I read Questionable Content, and those of you that also read it know that there's a lot of bands mentioned that mainstream people like me have never even heard of. That being said, I am going to embark on a magical journey of indie rock music this offseason, accompanied by the awesome but occasionally annoying EGE from Amateur Geek fame. Or at least he told me he'd help by being the grand borrower of library CDs for the escapade. I had also planned to write a mini-review for each band mentioned, but by being in journalism class at school, I know that I suck at writing reviews, so instead you'll just get the video, the link to the comic it's mentioned in (if I remember) and maybe a few comments from the peanut gallery.
So. Whatcha think? Yes? No? Comments from readers/viewers are welcome. In fact, they're encouraged. Unless you're just gonna bust me up about actually capitalizing, in which case that's not cool. Or if you think the video sucks, in which case you'll have to suck it up. The videos posted will be approved by me and that's all that matters. :)

No comments: