- sox lost to the a's 6-0, sox got 2-hitted (bay and green), smoltz got the loss (poor guy) and nomar garciaparra had 2 hits and an RBI in his first return to fenway since he left in '04
- rangers lost 9-4 to the angels, salty was 1 for 4.
- randy johnson got put on the DL 'cause he messed up his shoulder. great. now who's gonna be the 2 in the giants' 1-2 punch?
- not that this has anything to do with people i care about but holy crap did the reds get creamed last night. 22-1. good god. those 10-run innings will kill you. trust me. i know.
- on a lighter note, the royals beat the tigers 4-3, and alex went 0 for 2 in his DHing with double-A...but he got walked 3 times and scored twice so in the grand scheme of things... he also played 3B the other night but had a throwing error but hey, you can't be perfect.
Tuesday, July 7, 2009