things i learned last night:
- auditorium chairs are not comfortable AT ALL
- screamo is surprisingly good at inducing the groggies (still trying to figure out why)
- the only good way to communicate during a really loud concert is to type notes to each other on a cell phone
- arms make good headrests
- not having moveable armrests kinda sucked but it definitely kept me from falling asleep on anyone
- a hard/punk rock version of "disturbia" by rihanna is actually a lot better than the original
- and finally, sitting on a railing with a friend is the opposite of fighting on pedestals with those giant Q-tips: instead of trying to knock your friend off, you're trying to keep the both of you on. it's very challenging.