- "you love and you bleed and you stole my soul to set me free"
- "billy was a bright one, tommy's off his head, mother loved them both the same, at least that's what she said"
- "i'm sorry 'bout the attitude i need to give when i'm with you but no one else will take this sh** from me:
- "i wouldn't trade old leroy or my chevrolet for your escalade or your freak parade"
- "i know that i've got issues but you're pretty messed up too"
- "i got my toes in the water, a** in the sand, not a worry in the world, a cold beer in my hand"
part two: i found a copy-able photo gallery of the sox's spring training. here are a few of my favorites.
lester: "paper, scissors... dangit manny, you win!"
i never realize how short pedroia is until i see him next to someone else (i know, i'm one to talk)
*GASP!* ellsbury killed drew! oh no! :)
even though i'm not a huge lugo fan, this is an adorable picture. enough said.