Tuesday, January 27, 2009

too many thoughts!

contents of my brain right now: i hope tomorrow's a snowday, i hate high school romance, i have way too much homework in english, i have too many songs stuck in my head, and pettitte is a weenie.

"so lie to me and tell me that it's gonna be alright
lie to me and tell me that we'll make it through the night
i don't mind if you wait before you tear me apart
look me in the eye
lie, lie, lie"
("lie" by david cook)

so! aside from that, here's another funny series from get fuzzy:








once again, thanks to comics.com, and if they don't come out, click on them

2 comments:

Ellie said...

i've had 'untouched' by the veronicas stuck in my head all day and it is a really awkward song to have stuck in your head because it is really awkward if anybody hears you singing it

mandachan said...

i know, right? what was worse is that i had to take a quiz in english on monday and i had "save a horse, ride a cowboy" by big 'n rich stuck in my head, i'm just glad i didn't start humming it.