Sunday, January 18, 2009

pshht, the snow again

i blame david (he says he wants the snow for rocketry launching, but we all know it's 'cause he wants to come peg me with snowballs since i can't throw them back with any accuracy)

anyway, the royals fan-fest is this weekend. and apparently alex got a mohawk in a recent vacation in mexico with luke hochevar. that is hilarious. i need pictures of this. NOW! as it is, he shaved his beard and i'm glad.

this is the picture from the front page of royals.com (alex is all the way on the left, fyi), i'm waiting for the photo gallery which should be up soon...

3 comments:

Ellie said...

Mike Jacobs looks totally uninterested.

Lauren Alexandra said...

I am back, baby. In black. And I deleted the jolly mobster. I think. So! All's well and good. Also: If I could, I would give you a picture of alex with a mohawk. In a towel. Yowza.

mandachan said...

lauren! that's messed up. totally hilarious? probably. but messed up.

yeah, david and i figured out that you deleted the jolly mobster the hard way...