Tuesday, August 26, 2008

grrrr...

grr thing #1 this morning: school starts tomorrow. meh.

grr thing #2 this morning: it was really windy last night and my window fan decided to go skydiving at about midnight so not only did it make a huge crash that scared the living crap out of me, it knocked over my plants, so i had to get out of bed, try to rescue my plants, put the dirt back in the pots and now i have dirt all over my floor that i have to vacuum up.

grr thing #3 this morning: red sox didn't play last night and the royals lost and I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I CHECKED THE BOX SCORE 'CAUSE I KNEW THAT WHO I WAS LOOKING FOR WASN'T GONNA PLAY!

(grr thing #4, 1:09pm- changed the format and now i can't get some of the colors right. i hate myself right now for changing it)

but happy whatevers on sizemore joining the 30-30 club.

and now for something completely different...

random picture of my dog!

2 comments:

Ellie said...

starting school sucks. i don't start till the 3rd.

and the royals-rangers series is really boring without alex and ian

mandachan said...

how come everyone else starts AFTER labor day?
yeah, this series kinda does stink. and saltalamacchia didn't play either! (i just love saying his last name. so much fun.)