Wednesday, July 9, 2008

i feel dumb.

or, more accurately, i felt dumb.

so i started my 3rd picture (same article as the 2nd picture but a different pic) and i did the right leg/shoe last wednesday and the left leg/shoe yesterday and when i tried to draw the bottom line of the jersey to connect the legs it didn't fit right and i realized that the whole left leg was 1 square too low and i had to redraw it. bummer.
so i redid it and it looks good. (you know, for 2 legs and no body...)

but here's my other picture. it's a little weird (eyes are messed up, like usual, and it looks like he has a monster space between his front teeth...), but i like it anyway. sorry if it's small...

(ooh, yeah, that is small. someone remind me when i get the original to upload that so you don't have to use a microscope to see it...)

2 comments:

Weezie Kerr Mackey said...

I'm not sure if I'm doing this right, but I thought I'd write and thank you for reviewing my book on your blog. How's your softball going?

Weezie

mandachan said...

oh, cool! we got 2nd place (out of 3), and i didn't do so hot but that's ok. thanks for commenting back! this is totally awesome!