Wednesday, July 2, 2008

10:39 and what have i accomplished...

sox lost 3-1. royals lost 7-5 (alex gordon struck out his last at bat, gruddy on 1st and 2 outs, top of the 9th. he pulled a me!)


ok, i finally figured out my averages for this season. i probably messed up somewhere. so here is a mock trading card of me, worth negative money :D

mandachan
(that's a real at-bat picture. woo!)
OF, bench, 2B/SS if the coach is feeling unusually confident in me (total of 3 times)
bats R, throws R
AVG .143 (2 for 14)
OBP .300 (6 for 20)
blah de blah, you know, et cetera, et cetera, hooray everybody

(wow that's sad. there are people who have a higher batting average than my obp. but for a noob, that's not all that bad.)

1 comment:

The EGE said...

Sooooo..... just call yourself a utility player.