Wednesday, June 18, 2008

random song thoughts

(extra bonus points if you know the artists)

'if someone said three years from now, you'd be long gone,
i'd stand up and punch them out, 'cause they're all wrong
i know better 'cause you said forever
and ever, who knew'

'when you're dreaming with a broken heart,
waking up is the hardest part'
(gosh, don't i know this.)

'give me a long kiss goodnight and everything will be all right
tell me that i won't feel a thing
so give me novacaine'

'i am not afraid to keep on living
i am not afraid to walk this world alone
honey if you stay, i'll be forgiven
nothing you can say can stop me going home'

'when you go, would you have the guts to say,
‘i don't love you like i loved you yesterday’?'

ooh i just had an idea, i'll come back later.

2 comments:

Ellie said...

The first one is Who Knew by Pink

That's all I got but it could be because I am listening to Fall Out Boy and I can't put the lyrics to a tune unless it is Sophmore Slump Or Comeback of the Year

mandachan said...

ah. i hate that, when you're listening to a song and trying to think of lyrics to a different one and you can't.