except i think the fates have been against me for the past month in one particular 8-letter word area.
- first warwound: got hit in throwing hand 3rd day of tryouts, screwed up my throwing
- second warwound: got cut from HS team (more of an emotional warwound than anything)
- third warwound: got hit in chin with pop fly 1st day of rec league practice, skinned chin
- fourth warwound: got hit in chin with another pop fly 3rd day of rec league practice in same spot, have a black-and-blue-and-green-and-yellow-and-red and swollen chin
- fifth warwound: got hit in the right ring finger yesterday at the batting cages, split my fingertip. oh, it's gross. i'd upload a picture but i don't feel like trying to figure it out and it'd probably gross you guys out anyway
... i think the softball gods are trying to tell me something