Friday, February 8, 2008

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz! it's the most remarkable word I've ever seen...

ok... i started a new post... and i have nothing to say.

shout outs:
  • Tia and Stupid: thanx for being mah editors. couldn't do this without you. any ideas on how to tweak the beginning to make the surprising twist not so 'this-has-absolutely-nothing-to-do-with-the-rest-of-the-story'?
  • Evil Genius Extraordinare: what was the whole thing that Tia was talking about in band? she told me something but i got yelled at by the Seat Nazi to go back before I could really get any details. or maybe Tia's just making up crap, which could happen...

anyway... that's it. geometry and biology and environmental science homework woohoo *sarcasm*

1 comment:

crossy said...

ah. your page is a bit blinding. all well. how ya doin'? i know, we have no classes together. D: c'est la merde.
and, no, i don't remember the zoo thing. but i wish i did.
that reminds me of a time i was talking to my babysitter about driving, and she told me that i couldn't drive until i was 18, and then i said, "dammit!" really loud. c'est funny.